- PhD in Human Movement Science, Oakland University-Currently enrolled
- OMPT, Oakland University (Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy)
- OCS, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- DPT, Oakland University
- BS in Movement Science, University of Michigan
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 2007
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association (MPTA)
- APTA Sections: Orthopedics
- Kaltenborn-Evenjth Orthopedic Manual Therapy (KEOMT) International Organization
Brian assists with teaching in Oakland University’s entry-level Physical Therapy program classes including ‘Examination and Evaluation I’ and ‘Pediatric Examination and Intervention’. He has also participated in research projects including ‘Evaluation of a Worksite Wellness Program’, ‘Evaluation of Mobility in Children with Cerebral Palsy Post PERCS Surgical Intervention’ and ‘Comparison of Manual Therapy Techniques of the Hip’. In addition, Brian has mentored numerous undergraduate students, PT students, and new PT graduates through clinical instruction.
Brian has worked in several outpatient facilities giving him the opportunity to work with a wide range of patients and diagnosis. While working with patients he enjoys combining research with clinical practice to find the source of symptoms and impairments. These factors have led him to continue his education through the OMPT program and complete board certification in orthopedics. Brian received the ‘Clinical Excellence’ and ‘Scholar Excellence’ awards from Oakland University’s Physical Therapy program. Brian is certified in Bike Fit and trained in Run and Gait Analysis.
Brian is an avid runner, cyclist and triathlete. He enjoys training for his next challenge. Brian has completed running races of all distances from the mile to the marathon, and completed several sprint and Olympic distance triathlons.
Back to Our Team