Why is injury prevention important?
Orthopedic Spine & Sports Therapy licensed physical therapists offer a comprehensive gait evaluation and individualized treatment plan to assist running mechanics and decrease injury.
- Assessing running mechanics by experienced, licensed physical therapists
- Using video to break down running cycle using frame-by-frame viewing
- Providing education through video feedback
- Addressing gait mechanics to prevent potential injury
- Assisting in safely improve running efficiency
- Individualizing a treatment program to address video analysis findings
- Runners and walkers
- All distances and levels
- All ages
- With and without history of injury
- With degenerative or developmental gait abnormalities
Running is not just a sport, but also a lifestyle. Orthopedic Spine & Sports Therapy provides services to educate, instruct, and encourage proper stretching, strengthening, and shoes for every stride. We focus on customizing a treatment plan that will allow a healthy enjoyment of the sport and your lifestyle.